Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Super meeting


7 years ago when I was teenager I used to learn languages very intensively, as I hadnt opportunity to to go for a meeting with some foreigners I used to use busuu.com website which was a great place to polish my skills and to chat with people. One of that person I came across was Guillermo- a guy from Mexico, Guadalajara. Surprisingly during the 7 years we kept in touch via skype,busuu the whatsapp. We never had a chance to see eachother in Europe till that special day i went to Mexico.


The peculiar meeting was one of the best experience ever. Guillermo picked me up from the airport and took me to his family home. His parents and brothers were incredibly nice for me and let me taste all of the secretful mexican dishes and fruit. I felt there like at my family's house I didnt want to leave. Guillermo came up a very caring and hospitable person. It was amazing meeting I hope he will come to Poland with colorful sombrero and I ll have an opportunity to show him the beauty of our country.  

No comments:

Post a Comment