Sunday, November 20, 2016

:)

Today I don't feel like writing about my adventures from summer time. I am in my home town, sitting in my room, full of things that are meaningless now. I look around and all the objects don't resemble anything to me. What are they for? What am I doing here?

In one and a half year, I will finish my studies. One stage of my life that i was waiting so unpatiently will be done. But today I am scared, I am thinking what will I do with myself. Where will I go? Where will I live? Will I stay in PoznaƄ or maybe I will come back to Chojnice? Who will give me work ? Will I be happy? I even doubt of my knowledge. Am i enough educated to do something useful? Those are all thoughts that invade my mind.


I do not know if you, my friends, have the same worries or not. But across my heart I am trully afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment