Sunday, November 6, 2016

1st stop USA!


Probably my longest and more distant trip so far started on the 28th of June 2016. My dream was about to become true. I was super excited as well as a bit stressed, I didn't know what to expect. because Central America has been my number 1 priority, it gained a place in my heart due to the fact that I am a fan of Martyna Wojciechowska's TV show.


As you can see on the map, I started my adventure going to USA (it's to find flights there), which didn't impress me that much. In fact, the United States kind of disappointed me. It is definitely overrated and, in some cases, unfriendly and rough for most of individuals, that country. Full of plastic bags, unhealthy food and fat and insane people. I am pretty sure I will not come back there any more (maybe just when I will have a stop over). Unfortunately,the largest economy in the world does not inspire my respect for it. In my vision, the country has very little to offer. The cities just sound and seem to be cool, but looking on them with a deeper vision, you can find much better places in the world, where the priority and absolute value is not money.

1 comment:

  1. Your tour looks really impressive! As for the US, it does have beautiful and fascinating places, but they are all spread across the whole country, so you would need another trip to see them. Perhaps one day you will feel like doing that :)

    ReplyDelete