Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Mexico!


After a few weeks in overwhelming United Stated of America, I finally crossed the border to Mexico. (I was waiting unpatiently for that moment!) This is one of the best countries I have visited. I was very impressed by their cuisine, hospitality, culture and history.

I started my trip through that impressing country in Tijuana – which is considered as one of the most dangerous cites in Mexico (and in the world). But from my experience Tijuana is safe enough, I had no problems whatsoever. Perhaps it is because I projected the confidence wherever I went and I showed myself as the fearless so that nobody had a chance to pick on the bad vibe and take advantage of me.


Tijuana is also known from the best tacos ever! That is completely true, tijuanian tacos are just unforgettable, cheap, good quality and filling. Unfortunately the polish version of Mexican food is merely look-alike. It is more like Tex-Mex. Which is a mix of mexican and american food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment