Thursday, April 20, 2017

India

If it comes about India I had big expertations. I expected that I will feel like in Thailand or Malaysia but when I arrived to Mumbai an odd smell, dust and noise of the horn welcomed me. It was a night, I took a tuk tuk to hotel and with a jet lag I tried to fall asleep. Next day was very nervous because I didn't have Indian currency and the crisis in India caused limits in withrowing money from cash machines. At the end, I solved the problem and went sightseeing. The city was a big mess but I kind of liked the atmosphere over there. What hit me the most was the poor people and homeless animals. Children without shoes, pants and even without lingerie walking on the street. I defenitely wasn't prepared for that view. The worst thing was that I couldn't help them all. The incident that will always stay in my mind is from the main street in Mumbai. While I was walking, a little dirty boy started to hang on my leg and he didn't want to set me free. He didn't beg for food or money he just wanted attencion. The boy is used to be raised on the street he doesn't know better life. But when I was there I thought ''what a shitty life he has, if God exists he isn't fair'' I was coming to my hotel where I had warm water, full fridge and clean clothes and I felt sad and lucky. The trip was a great lesson of humbleness, value of life and humility  

No comments:

Post a Comment