Monday, March 6, 2017

After some time emotions waned, the airport was safe and I could look for Ricardo and my belongings. I found him easily. The first thing he said was: Do u have your belongings? I was calling you 75 times. -Instead: „Honey you are safe and sound Im happy” - But this part lets skip.
It came up that our flight is delayed 22hours. No hotel provided no food no internet. We were tired and angry.

After waiting on the airport 22 hours we were sure we will get an indemnification. Unfortunately there is a rule that says that if the situation is not caused by blame of the airport so the compensation is impossible to get. By telling this story I wanted to show you how impulsively the people react. The probable reason why the people thought it is an attact was the shoot of the gun in TV.

Anyway I have to confess that from that moment my life changed diametrally. I used to take my failtures to my heart and I believed that it is the end of the world. Now when I don't pass the exam or I lose money I start laughing and I say to myself ” I'm healthy, my family is in great condition and the rest is just the low of life” Of course when I hear any alarm I am very serious and I try to avoid such type of situation but I try to enjoy my life as much as I can. That's the other answer why I do travel that much! Coz one day I will die and I won't take the money I earnt to my coffin The expensive clothes will go to trush and the house I have will cause problem for my ancestors.
I think you should take the lesson from my experience and try to understand that life is short.  

No comments:

Post a Comment